Canadian Permanent Residents abroad who can not return to Canada due expired or lost Permanent Resident Card can apply for Permanent Resident Travel Document from the nearest Canadian Embassy or Consulate.

However, the Permanent Resident need to satisfy conditions of PRTD.

If you are facing such a problem, we can assist and represent you in getting PRTD