ASSESSMENT PROCESS FOR CANADIAN IMMIGRATION BY IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT (IRCC)
- ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT
As first step applicants are assessed for their eligibility in the said class of immigration.
- ADMISSIBILITY ASSESSMENT
After completion of eligibility review, applicants and any accompanying family members are assessed for Admissibility as per the Canadian Immigration & Refugees Protection Act. The admissibility assessment process can take longer depending upon the country of origin of the applicant, country of Application, and several other factors. The seven factors that can make an applicant inadmissible from applying for Canadian Permanent Residence are:
- Human or International Rights Violation
- Serious Criminality
- Organized Criminality
- Health Issues
- Financial Reasons
HOW TO APPLY
FREE ASSESSMENT: For a detailed assessment of your profile please submit our online assessment form.
Our Regulated Immigration Consultant Mr. Ahmad Junaid Salik-Member ICCRC # R509291 will review your profile and advise you according to your profile.
- Eligible candidates are invited for a Zoom meeting with our consultant at which applicants get a chance to discuss their case at length.
- Applicants are sent our retainer agreement
- Upon receipt of the signed retainer agreement and the initial installment of the Professional fee, the client file is opened at our end.
- The client is sent a link of our CRM in which the client can track all his records, payment, upload documents, actions performed by our team, and progress of client application.
- At Euro Immigration Consultants, we charge our professional fee in 2-3 installments as per the task ahead.