- CLB 5 or 6 for experience at level B of NOC
- CLB 7 or 8 for experience at level O/A of NOC
- 1 year full time or equivalent part time in last 3 years. This experience must have been obtained with a legal status in Canada. Any experience acquired during the study permit period is not considered an eligible experience for the purpose of Permanent Residence application as a skilled worker.
- An eligible experience is that which is obtained with a valid work Permit, either, open or closed.
No requirement of any formal education. However, if you have a Canadian Secondary or Post secondary qualification or a foreign secondary or post secondary qualification, you will get additional points for your qualification.
Applicants who meet the Education, Age, and Experience criteria are required to fulfill the Pre-requisites before submitting the application. These include:
- Language Proficiency Test
- Degrees Evaluation from Canada
Proof of Language proficiency is a must for every applicant whosoever applies for Canadian Permanent Residence as a skilled worker. There is no exception for any one even if you are from an English / French-speaking country or have education from Canada or any other English speaking country.
Your foreign qualifications, other than those awarded by Canadian Universities and colleges must have been awarded an equivalency before you apply for Canadian Permanent Residence.